Vinaora Nivo Slider 3.x
  1. Seek medical attention at first-aid stations, hospitals or clinics for persons injured during the storm.
  2. Do not touch loose or dangling electrical wires. Report these to the power company, the nearest police station or parish council. Report all broken sewer or water mains directly to the parish council, the public works department or water resources authority for your area.